|Advanced Defence Against the Dark Arts|
Advanced Defence Against the Dark Arts for Years 5 - 7
- Trip Jinx (Offendo) A jinx to trip up or impede the target
- Arania Exumai (Arania Exumai) Used to blast back Acromantulas or other large spiders.
- Everte Statum (Everte statum) Causes a short burst of intense pain, which can make the victim stumble, but does not cause any lasting damage.
- Jelly-Fingers Curse (Digitulus Eebly) Causes the target's fingers to become almost jelly-like to make it uneasy for the victim to grasp objects.
- Salvio Hexia (Salvio Hexia) A defensive spell which presumably deflects hexes from the area.
- Shield Charm (Protego) Creates a quick, flash of a magical barrier to deflect physical entities and spells, in order to protect a certain person or area.
- Cave Inimicum (Cave Inicum) Warns of approaching enemies.
- Specialis Revelio (Specialis Revelio) Reveals any charms or hexes within an area.
- Bedazzling Hex (Obscurum Absolutio) Used to conceal things from vision. Does not work on the living.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.